Hair Transplant and Restoration Treatments have certainly attained new levels of caliber over the last decade. At Hairgros , we envelope such advancements and utilize them in order to highlight the significance of sustaining ‘healthy hair density’.
Our Physicians possess both the meticulous surgical skill and the discerning artists’ eye that is required to create a beautiful job in restoring thickness and natural looking hairlines for both our male and female clients.
Get a call back
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- The surgeon will use a scalpel to cut out a strip of scalp skin from the back of the head. The incision is typically several inches long.
- This is then closed with stitches.
- The surgeon next separates the removed portion of scalp into small sections using a magnifying lens and sharp surgical knife. When implanted, these sections will help achieve natural-looking hair growth.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- The surgeon makes tiny holes with a blade or needle in the area of your scalp that’s receiving the hair transplant. They gently place hairs in these holes.
- During one treatment session, a surgeon may transplant hundreds or even thousands of hairs.
- After, the graft, gauze, or bandages will cover your scalp for a few days.