Waxing is the process of hair removal, we use strip wax to effectively remove the hair from the root. At Clean Slate Waxing Lounge we use only the best products that are specifically formulated to prevent skin irritation to reactive skin. We use a cream based strip wax that is formulated for sensitive skin and delicate skin. The wax used at Clean Slate Waxing Lounge is all natural, natural antioxidant, excellent emollient and great for all skin types. The skin is prepped with a oil to protect the skin from the wax, after the waxing process is complete we use an after waxing oil that soothes, calms and removes wax residue. The hair must be a minimum of 1/4 inch to ensure proper removal of hair. Trimming is not recommended.
What are the benefits?
- Smooth and even skin. One of the best benefits of waxing is that your skin will feel smooth and even. When waxing, you not only remove unwanted hair—you also wax away any dry and dead skin cells in the process
- No cuts. With waxing, you aren’t at risk to any cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars from shaving.
- Stubble free skin – Waxing removes unwanted hair completely, from its roots. Shaving, on the other hand, often results in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough and abrasive.
- Irritation and allergies-free. There are minimal chemicals involved in the waxing process, so rarely does waxing cause any skin irritation or alle
- Slow hair re-growth. After waxing, the regrowth of your hair is very slow, often taking 4 to 6 weeks. As well, many say that they have found their hair to be finer, after the regrowth.